Australia Day Cruise 2021
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Australia Day Cruise 2021
Every year on January 26, Sydney Harbour comes alive with a joyful series of on-water events to commemorate the day – everything from the famous Ferrython to classic yacht racing and spectacular jet fighter fly-overs.
Experience Australia Day in style with Rosman Cruises, aboard our vintage ferry Proclaim - an iconic piece of Sydney's harbour history, built in 1939. Rosman Cruises guarantees you a close-up view of all the action. Enjoy a licensed bar, classic Aussie food and all the fun of a great day afloat.
Step aboard our heritage ferry PROCLAIM, and delight in Sydney Harbour on this spectacular Australia Day cruise.
- 4 hour cruise, suitable for all ages
- Gourmet three-course Australia Day lunch menu
- Fully licensed bar for beverage purchases (EFTPOS only, no cash accepted)
11:00 – Ferryathon Race
11:00 - 14:00 – Australia Day best Dressed Vessel competition
12:00 – Australia Army 21 Gun Salute
13:15 – Australia Day Regatta start
13:30 – Watch the RAN Sea King helicopter fly over Sydney Harbour with the giant Australia Day Flag
14:00 - Guests disembark - Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay
Mini Sausage Rolls
Tea & Coffee
Herb Crusted Roast Lamb
Seasonal Fruit Platter
Tea & Coffee
*Licensed Bar Onboard - Cashless Bar for purchase of Drinks (No cash accepted, please bring an EFTPOS capable card)
Proclaim will have a maximum of 110 guests attending this cruise (well below maximum capacity), allowing for plenty of space to ensure guest comfort. Seating will be allocated according to the date of ticket purchase and group size. There are tables and chairs on the upper deck to accommodate 64 guests, and 48 guests can comfortably be seated the main deck. There is also standing room in 2 outdoor areas. Seating allocations are for meal service only; guests are permitted to move around the vessel and enjoy the outdoor viewing throughout the cruise. Access to the upper deck will be limited and managed in accordance with vessel capacity requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. No refunds will be offered in the event of guest cancellation or no-shows.
2. Tickets are transferable, with name changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to the charter date. Name changes can be made by phoning Rosman Cruises on 02 9925 0306. Tickets shall be re-issued with guest names confirmed in writing prior to the scheduled departure date.
3. The vessel is a licensed premise and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on board. The responsible service and consumption of alcohol shall be complied with at all times under the NSW liquor laws.
4. The boarding allocation is strictly 15 minutes and the vessel will not be able to return to the wharf for anyone running late. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time.
5. Table seating will be allocated according to the date of ticket purchase and group size. Seating allocation is carefully considered to deliver an enjoyable cruise for all guests and any special requests may be made at the time of booking. Changes to seating allocation are not possible on the day of the cruise.
6. Rosman Cruises reserves the right to end the charter early if required to ensure the safety of all passengers, or remove anybody that is not abiding by the Vessel Master's instruction for safe vessel operations, by having them disembark at the nearest public wharf.