Boxing Day Harbour Cruise 2020
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Boxing Day Harbour Cruise 2020
Take your place beside the super-yachts at the thrilling start of the spectacular Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race, a legendary sporting event seen around the world.
Experience Boxing Day in style with Rosman Cruises, aboard our vintage ferry Proclaim - an iconic piece of Sydney's harbour history, built in 1939. Rosman Cruises guarantees you a close-up view of all the action. Enjoy a tailored Boxing Day lunch menu, live race commentary and a fully licensed bar for drink purchases.
Proclaim follows the fleet from a privileged position to provide a unique spectator experience. Suited to all ages, this exclusive cruise has a duration of 3 hours.
- 3 hour cruise, suitable for all ages
- Traditional Boxing Day lunch menu
- Fully licensed bar for beverage purchases (EFTPOS only, no cash accepted)
- Live race commentary
13:00 - Race start
14:30 - Guests disembark - Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay
MENUSpinach and cheese triangles
Gourmet Mini Pies
Panko Crumbed Prawn served with Lemon & Aioli
Vegetable Spring Rolls with dipping sauce
BBQ Pulled Pork & Coleslaw Rolls
Seasonal Fruit Skewers
*Licensed Bar Onboard - Cashless Bar for purchase of Drinks (No cash accepted, please bring an EFTPOS capable card)
Proclaim will have a maximum of 130 guests attending this cruise (well below maximum capacity), allowing for plenty of space to ensure guest comfort. Seating will be allocated according to the date of ticket purchase and group size. Seating allocations are for meal service only; guests are permitted to move around the vessel and enjoy the outdoor viewing throughout the cruise. Access to the upper deck will be limited and managed in accordance with vessel capacity requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. No refunds will be offered in the event of guest cancellation or no-shows.
2. Tickets are transferable, with name changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to the charter date. Name changes can be made by phoning Rosman Cruises on 02 9925 0306. Tickets shall be re-issued with guest names confirmed in writing prior to the scheduled departure date.
3. The vessel is a licensed premise and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on board. The responsible service and consumption of alcohol shall be complied with at all times under the NSW liquor laws.
4. The boarding allocation is strictly 15 minutes and the vessel will not be able to return to the wharf for anyone running late. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time.
5. Table seating will be allocated according to the date of ticket purchase and group size. Seating allocation is carefully considered to deliver an enjoyable cruise for all guests and any special requests may be made at the time of booking. Changes to seating allocation are not possible on the day of the cruise.
6. Rosman Cruises reserves the right to end the charter early if required to ensure the safety of all passengers, or remove anybody that is not abiding by the Vessel Master's instruction for safe vessel operations, by having them disembark at the nearest public wharf.