* CANCELLED * NYE PICNIC CRUISE 2020
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: NYE ROYALE PICNIC 2020
Join us on board the beautifully maintained vintage ferry ROYALE, and experience a truly memorable celebration on Sydney Harbour to welcome the new year.
Rosman Cruises is Australia's longest running harbour cruise company, and offers a BYO picnic cruise at a competitive price aboard our heritage vessel Royale, built in 1974. Spaciously decked out for FUN, this vessel is licensed for 220 guests but will only have 150 tickets available to ensure guest comfort for dining, outdoor spaces for viewing the fireworks, and a dancefloor with live DJ.
- Spacious vessel with great viewing locations for the fireworks
- Licensed Bar for beverage purchases
- Live DJ Entertainment
- Bring-Your-Own Food
7:00pm - Vessel boarding - King Street Wharf #TBC* (please arrive 15 minutes early)
7:30pm - Dinner service begins
9:00pm - Family fireworks show, viewed from Western side of Sydney Harbour Bridge
9:20pm - Live DJ entertainment and dancefloor on main deck, or view the harbour lights from the upper deck
10:00pm - Our vessel has special permission to travel inside the exclusion zone under the Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House and past the vessels participating in the Harbour Lights Parade to experience some of the best views Sydney Harbour has to offer
12:00am - Countdown to the New Year with the Midnight fireworks show, viewed from Eastern side of Sydney Harbour Bridge
1:00am - Guests disembark - King Street Wharf #TBC*
*Boarding times and wharf location will be confirmed in August 2020.
This cruise does not include food. Please bring a substantial meal suitable for a 6 hour cruise. There will be bar snacks available however this is not to replace a meal for the evening.
Our licensed bar will be open for drink purchases, please bring a card for any bar purchases, cash is not accepted. There are only EFTPOS facilities on board. Please note due to our liquor license, guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages on board.
There will be 150 guests attending this cruise (well below maximum capacity), allowing for plenty of space to ensure guest comfort. There will not be allocated seating. Royale has bench seats for 70 available on the upper deck and 60 peripheral bench seats on the main deck. Access to the upper deck will be limited and managed in accordance with vessel capacity requirements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are strictly non-refundable within 30 days of the event. No refunds will be offered in the event of guest cancellation or no-shows that are made less than 30 days prior to the event. Any cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the event are fully refundable.
2. Tickets are transferable, with name changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to the charter date. Name changes can be made by phoning Rosman Cruises on 02 9925 0306. Tickets shall be re-issued with guest names confirmed in writing prior to the scheduled departure date.
3. The vessel is a licensed premise and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on board. The responsible service and consumption of alcohol shall be complied with at all times under the NSW liquor laws.
4. The boarding allocation is strictly 15 minutes and the vessel will not be able to return to the wharf for anyone running late. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time.
5. Rosman Cruises reserves the right to end the charter early if required to ensure the safety of all passengers, or remove anybody that is not abiding by the Vessel Master's instruction for safe vessel operations, by having them disembark at the nearest public wharf.