*CANCELLED* NYE ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE 2020
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: NYE PROCLAIM 2020
Join us on board the beautifully maintained vintage ferry PROCLAIM, and experience a truly memorable celebration on Sydney Harbour to welcome the new year.
Rosman Cruises is Australia's longest running harbour cruise company, and offers an all inclusive cruise at a competitive price aboard our heritage vessel Proclaim, built in 1939. Tastefully appointed and meticulously maintained, the vessel is licensed for over 200 guests but will only have 110 tickets available to ensure guest comfort for dining, outdoor spaces for viewing the fireworks, and a dancefloor with live DJ.
- Spacious vessel with great viewing locations for the fireworks
- Unlimited beverages
- Gourmet 4-course menu
- Live DJ entertainment
7:00pm - Vessel boarding - King Street Wharf #TBC* (please arrive 15 minutes early)
7:30pm - Dinner service begins
9:00pm - Family fireworks show, viewed from Western side of Sydney Harbour Bridge
9:20pm - Live DJ entertainment and dancefloor on main deck, or view the harbour lights from the upper deck
10:00pm - Our vessel has special permission to travel inside the exclusion zone under the Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House and past the vessels participating in the Harbour Lights Parade to experience some of the best views Sydney Harbour has to offer
12:00am - Countdown to the New Year with the Midnight fireworks show, viewed from Eastern side of Sydney Harbour Bridge
1:00am - Guests disembark - King Street Wharf #TBC*
*Boarding times and wharf location will be confirmed in August 2020.
Signature prawn & butter lettuce baby brioche
Potato rosti, tomato & red pepper relish, crispy kale (vegan, gf)
Main Course Buffet
Soy ginger & garlic fish, toasted sesame seeds (gf)
10 hour beef brisket, pan juices (gf, df)
Roasted boneless chicken, lemon, garlic, thyme (gf, df)
Grilled pumpkin, pepita seeds, sumac yoghurt, fresh lemon (v, gf)
LRG Platter - Vitamin rich, high fibre, spiced cauliflower, chickpea, pumpkin, cranberry salad, almond dressing (vegan, gf)
LRG Platter - Nutrient rich Japanese slaw, edamame, seaweed, roasted sesame & miso dressing (v, gf)
LRG Platter - Raw energy garden salad, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, onion, house made vinaigrette (vegan, gf)
Artisan roll, butter
Fresh fruit nibble - large (vegan, gf, df)
Black forest mousse cups (vegan, gf, df)
Petite lemon curd tarts (gf)
Tea and coffee
Cheeseburger spring roll, mustard, pickles & ketchup
Southern style popcorn chicken cups, ranch
Black bean, basil, sweet corn & salsa empanda (vegan)
Beers - Peroni, VB, Great Northern Super Crisp Lager, Somersby Apple Cider
Wines - Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Sparkling, Pinot Noir
Spirits - Vodka, Burbon, Rum, Whiskey, Gin
Non-alcoholic - Soft Drinks, Water
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are strictly non-refundable within 30 days of the event. No refunds will be offered in the event of guest cancellation or no-shows that are made less than 30 days prior to the event. Any cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the event are fully refundable.
2. Tickets are transferable, with name changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to the charter date. Name changes can be made by phoning Rosman Cruises on 02 9925 0306. Tickets shall be re-issued with guest names confirmed in writing prior to the scheduled departure date.
3. The vessel is a licensed premise and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on board. The responsible service and consumption of alcohol shall be complied with at all times under the NSW liquor laws.
4. The boarding allocation is strictly 15 minutes and the vessel will not be able to return to the wharf for anyone running late. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time.
5. Table seating will be allocated according to the date of ticket purchase and group size. Seating allocation is carefully considered to deliver an enjoyable cruise for all guests and any special requests may be made at the time of booking. Changes to seating allocation are not possible on the day of the cruise.
6. Rosman Cruises reserves the right to end the charter early if required to ensure the safety of all passengers, or remove anybody that is not abiding by the Vessel Master's instruction for safe vessel operations, by having them disembark at the nearest public wharf.