Noakes Sydney Gold Coast Yacht Race Spectator Cruise 2020
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Noakes Sydney Gold Coast Yacht Race Spectator Cruise 2020
Take your place beside the race yachts at the exciting start of the Noakes Sydney Gold Coast Yacht Race, the longest race of the CYCA Bluewater Pointscore and one of Australia's premier coastal ocean races, in the leadup to the iconic Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
Every guest enjoys premier views of the race start, live race commentary and optional gourmet packed lunch. Proclaim follows the fleet from a privileged position to provide a unique spectator experience.
- 2.5 hour cruise, suitable for all ages
- Live race commentary
- Optional gourmet lunchbox (available for pre-purchase only)
- Fully Licensed Bar for beverage purchases (please bring a card for any bar purchases, cash is not accepted, there are only EFTPOS facilities on board
SCHEDULE11:30 - Vessel boarding - end of A Marina, Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, New Beach Road, Darling Point
13:00 - Race start
14:00 - Guests disembark - Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
The vessel will have a maximum of 100 guests attending this cruise (well below maximum capacity), allowing for plenty of space to ensure guest comfort and in accordance with physical distancing requirements. There will not be allocated seating. Access to the upper deck will be limited and managed in accordance with vessel capacity requirements.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, ADDITIONAL TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE DAY UPON BOARDING THE VESSEL FOR $40 PER PERSON (No cash, credit card only).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are strictly non-refundable. No refunds will be offered in the event of guest cancellation or no-shows.
2. Tickets are transferable, with name changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to the charter date. Name changes can be made by phoning Rosman Cruises on 02 9925 0306. Tickets shall be re-issued with guest names confirmed in writing prior to the scheduled departure date.
3. The vessel is a licensed premise and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on board. The responsible service and consumption of alcohol shall be complied with at all times under the NSW liquor laws.
4. The boarding allocation is strictly 15 minutes and the vessel will not be able to return to the wharf for anyone running late. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time.
5. Rosman Cruises reserves the right to end the charter early if required to ensure the safety of all passengers, or remove anybody that is not abiding by the Vessel Master's instruction for safe vessel operations, by having them disembark at the nearest public wharf.